Wednesday, December 28, 2011

R-VIT i-Color Flash

Sold off my Pivot Racing Monitor few weeks ago and got myself this cool multi-functional display monitor by Blitz Japan. Initially I wanted to get the Ecliptech i-Shift Progressive Shift Light for Mamba but since this item will be put on top of the steering column, I don't think I could see it as I'm planted deep in the full bucket seat. Haha. So until I get an aftermarket steering wheel (to have a clearer view of the steering column) this R-VIT will serve as my real-time data display.

Why R-VIT and not APEXi RSM? Well, as you can see from the link above, it has a lot of features that could assist my driving. Though you need to buy few sensors to make some display work (oil pressure etc), the other information does help me to properly monitor what my car is doing. One of the best feature of the R-VIT is the fuel consumption monitoring. Not very sure how accurate this is since my O2 sensor is out but the km/l figures decrease whenever I drive WOT haha. There's nothing wrong with RSM, it's just that the design and display looks old-fashioned to me. :)

By the way this is the latest version of the R-VIT and you just need to plug in the single socket to the OBDII port to activate it. If there's anyone interested to buy this do let me know. I don't mind selling it cheaper than what I got for. My email is on my blog profile.











3 comments:

noname_yma said...

crz bleh masuk x hehe

me or you said...

boleh bro :)

Jai said...

Greetings,

Hi i'm Jaime from zerotohundred, was browsing a few links on google and found your blog. Great write ups, very informative stuff especially for a newbie such as myself who's gearing up for the scene! Thank you.

P/s: eh write more la. Insha'Allah.